Poster Title : Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls
1. Clean all spills immediately. Mark spills and wet areas with warning signs and barricades.
2. Remove obstacles from walk-ways and always keep them free of clutter.
3. Cover cords and cables that cross walkways.
4. Keep working areas and walk-ways well lit. Replace burned-out light bulbs and faulty switches.
5. Secure mats, rugs, and carpets that do not lay flat by tacking or taping them down.
6. Spread grease-absorbent compound on oily surfaces.
7. Always close file cabinet or storage drawers.
8. Never carry or push loads that block your vision.
9. Cover all floor openings or protect them with guard rails.
Default Size : A2 ( 420 x 594 mm, or 23.4 x 16.5 inch ) – scalable
File Type : PDF
Price : $12
Available in Spanish version.