Poster Title : 10 Safety Tips on Cleaning with Chemicals
( in short forms : )
1. Concentrated liquids should be diluted carefully and in a proper ratio.
2. Wear gloves and goggles when cleaning with chemicals.
3. Read the Safety Data Sheets before using any sort of cleaning chemicals.
4. Avoid inhalation of harmful fumes of the chemicals.
5. Store cleaning chemicals in a well-ventilated area away from HVAC intake vents.
6. Keep all cleaning chemicals in their original containers.
7. Don’t sniff a bottle to identify its contents.
8. Don’t spill.
9. Dispose chemicals that have not been used for a prolonged period of time.
10. Wash hands properly after working to avoid any contamination.
Default Size : A2 ( 420 x 594 mm, or 23.4 x 16.5 inch ) – scalable
File Type : PDF
Price : $12