Poster Title : Heat Stroke First Aid
First aid for Heat Stroke :
1) Move the person to a shady spot or indoors.
2) Call 911 or emergency medical help.
3) While waiting for professional help to arrive, have the person lie down with the feet elevated.
4) If still conscious, have him sip cool water.
5) Remove his clothing.
6) Cool the person by spraying with cool water or applying damp sheets / towels / sponges / ice packs to the armpits, wrists, ankles, and groin.
7) Use fan to direct air onto the body.
Default Size : A2 ( 420 x 594 mm, or 23.4 x 16.5 inch ) – scalable
File Type : PDF
Price : $12