Poster Title : How to Protect Workers in Cold Environment
• Recognize the environmental and workplace conditions that lead to potential cold-induced illnesses and injuries.
• Learn the signs and symptoms of cold-induced illnesses/injuries and what to do to help the worker.
• Train the workforce about cold-induced illnesses and injuries.
• Select proper clothing for cold, wet, and windy conditions. Layer clothing to adjust to changing environmental temperatures. Wear a hat and gloves, in addition to underwear that will keep water away from the skin (polypropylene).
• Take frequent short breaks in warm dry shelters to allow the body to warm up.
• Perform work during the warmest part of the day.
Default Size : A2 ( 420 x 594 mm, or 23.4 x 16.5 inch ) – scalable
File Type : PDF
Price : $12